Date of Birth: 5th March 1994
Correspondence address: Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, Japan.
Permanent address: Gorkha, Nepal.
Language known: Nepali, English, Japanese, and Hindi.
Personal Traits: Detail-oriented, Openness, Conscientiousness, ability to work in a team.
Hobbies: Travel&Photography, Snow-board, Hiking.
Field of Interest: Precise Positioning (RTK-GNSS), Machine Learning, Deep Learning,
- Bachelor’s degree(2011-2015): Electronics and Communication Engineering, Kathmandu Engineering College, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Research degree(2017-2018): Faculty of Integrated Media, Wakkanai Hokusei Gakuen University ,Wakkanai Japan.
- Master’s degree (2018~): Faculty of Informatics, Shizuoka University ,Shizuoka Japan.
Research Theme (Master’s Thesis)
- Title: Seamless Handover with Multipath Detection Approach for a precise and Robust RTK-GNSS positioning
- Enhancing RTK-GNSS Infrastructure in Snowy and Himalayan Region Through Rule-Based Base Station Assignment Approach, IWIN2020 (Proceeding)
- Building a Reliable and Cost-Effective RTK-GNSS Infrastructure for Precise Positioning of IoT Applications, ICMU2019
- Enhancement of Supermarket Business and Market Plan by Using Hierarchical Clustering and Association Mining Technique, NANA2018
- Enhancement of Traditional Knowledge with Modern Mind: A Case Study of Aamako Janto an Echo Friendly Agro-device in IoOT (Internet of old Things), TMBER2018
“Challenge yourself to be an example of change”